Skip to main content
- to engage in theory and practice to position the University of Cape Coast as a leader in gender equality and women’s rights within the academy and beyond
- create a safe, creative and inclusive space where gender and women’s rights are fully protected.
- Create a gender equal and inclusive learning and work environment
- Deliver professional services that are responsive to the needs of all genders in the university community and beyond
- Ensure equal opportunities for all constituents in the university
- Ensure sexual and gender-based violence free university
- Institutional integrity